Gain Reduction™️ 2, the long awaited follow-up to the original classic Gain Reduction™️ vocal compressor audio plugin, is coming soon and we couldn’t be more excited.
This incredible tool puts you right in control of every detail and nuance of your vocals. Design your dream vocal sound from soft and delicate to brutal and aggressive and everything in between, Gain Reduction™️ 2 is here to deliver.
Gain Reduction™️ 2 is available for pre-order right now at a discounted introductory price of $99. Click below to pre-order now – available August 23, 2019.
What’s different about Gain Reduction™️ 2?
Gain Reduction™️ 2 is a whole new beast. While featuring the same great compression capabilities of the first, this new plugin adds a ton more versatility, new controls, powerful features, and more. It’s a whole new audio plugin.
What about owners of Gain Reduction™️ and Gain Reduction™️ Deluxe?
GR2 is a totally new plugin with all new DSP from years of research and development. There’s no special pricing at this time, however we’re offering an additional $10 off the special introductory price to anyone who shares the good news!
Gain Reduction™️ 2 is coming August 23rd. Pre-order now for 50% off.
Details, sounds, and demonstrations coming soon.
- Compression Modes – Same great heavy compression you know and love, but now with a lighter mode
- Warmth – Add tube saturation to heat up your vocals and unlock rich harmonics in your vocal sound
- Clarity – Remove harsh unwanted frequencies from your vocals – automatically and dynamically detected
- Breath – Intelligent control of breathing in between syllables all in a simple knob
- Slay – Set the exact amount of compression you desire to achieve the perfect dynamic balance
- Sibilance – Decide exactly how much “ess” you want in your signal with a single knob
- Body – Control the exact amount of low-end and low-mids in your vocal with this setting
- Air – Add air to your vocal and make it float on the mix with ease, just turn up the air and fly!
- Mix – Balance the output of GR2 with your input signal at any level
- Contextual Visualizer – See exactly what you’re doing to the audio as you’re changing it with detailed visual feedback
- One single-user license
- VST2, VST3, AAX, AU audio plugin formats
- User manual
- Free iLok user account (Host deposit, dongle, and iLok Cloud are supported)
- iLok dongle is not required
- Audio plugin requires compatible DAW
- Mac OSX 10.8+
- Windows 7+ 32 or 64 bit
- Pro Tools
- Studio One