All-new, ground up monitor design with onboard DSP room tuning leverages over 30 years of speaker design expertise to deliver professional studio sound to all.
At the 2019 NAMM Show, Generation 4 of the best selling studio monitor in the world will be unveiled. The result of a meticulous design and engineering process, KRK has brought many of the most advanced features from its higher-priced monitors to bear on its ubiquitous Rokit product line. To experience the new Rokit Generation 4 sound, visit us at 2019 Winter NAMM Booth #17715.
“Rokit G4s are more than a facelift,” says Rich Renken, Product Manager. “These new monitors have been cohesively designed to make your mixes more precise and reliable, no matter what style of music you’re mixing. We’re bringing a new level of professionalism to the masses.”
Rokit G4 monitors are a significant advancement, with all system elements cohesively designed and engineered to work perfectly with the advanced drivers made with Kevlar®, efficient Class D power amplifiers and front-firing port to extend accurate and tight bass reproduction.
“Although ROKITs are truly affordable, price has never been part of the conversation,” says Jimmy Landry, Director of Marketing for Gibson Pro Audio. “We’re fortunate that many award-winning pro artists keep using ROKITs for the results they deliver. *The new line is a huge step-up in accurate pro monitoring and we’re excited to hear what’s created on them.”
Rokit G4s also include onboard room tuning, with 25 visual room-correction EQ combinations, the only monitor in its class with an LCD to visualize EQ settings. Also, users will be able to use the KRK App to simply and intuitively set up their rooms for better mixing with a real-time Room Acoustic Analyzer to aid with angle matching, placement, and level matching of each speaker in a pair.
The G4 range includes RP5 (5”) RP7 (7”) and RP8 (8”) models for pristine near-field monitoring, and the RP103 configuration which adds a 4.5” mid-range woofer and 1” tweeter for mid-field monitoring. The RP103 also features a horizontal mode aligning the mid-woofer and tweeter vertically for more precise listening accuracy.
“Rokit G4s are here to help producers, mixers and musicians turn their project studios into more professional environments. We’ve listened— a lot,” says Landry. “And we believe there’s not a more complete studio monitor available at this price that delivers such high-end performance.”
RP5 (5”) $179
RP7 (7”) $239
RP8 (8”) $299
RP103 (10”) $499
• Matching drivers made with Kevlar® ensures the same sonic integrity across all frequencies and minimizes listening fatigue
• DSP-driven Room Tuning with 25 visual Graphic EQ settings—helps minimize and correct problems in your acoustic environment
• KRK App: Acoustic Real-time Room Analyzer designed to setup your room for better monitoring and faster mixing
• Custom-designed efficient Class D power amplifier drives the speakers evenly at reduced operating temperatures and improves audio integrity
• Built-in Brick Wall Limiter automatically engages at maximum amp-level to maintain a balanced sound, protect the system, and offer better and wider dynamics
• Systematically designed low resonance enclosure for minimal distortion and colorization
• Scientifically-tuned front firing port offers exceptional low-end extension, punch and flexible room-positioning
• High density Iso-foam pad decouples the speaker from the surface minimizing vibration transmission for improved clarity