Universal Audio, a leading manufacturer of professional audio recording hardware and software, is proud to release LUNA v1.1, a major software update for LUNA featuring more than 100 user-requested features and fixes.
Free for all owners of Thunderbolt‑enabled Apollo interfaces,* LUNA v1.1 represents the summation of all previous LUNA updates. New workflow enhancements and stability features further LUNA’s potential to deliver the most professional, analog‑inspired music creation experience for Apollo users.
Session Versions allow users to iterate, experiment, and version while permanently saving through all stages of composition and production.
Track Groups enhance mixing and editing in LUNA. Now, users can quickly process multi‑source instruments like drums, vocals, guitars, and more.
MIDI Clock Output allows users to easily connect to modular synths, grooveboxes, or external sequencers such as Ableton Live.
Additional LUNA v1.1 features include Automation for LUNA Extensions, Reverse Audio, MIDI Drag & Drop, and more.
LUNA Recording System v1.1 — Key Features:
- Milestone software update with more than 100 user-requested enhancements and fixes
- Session Versions and Bookmarks for easy project organization
- Track Groups for quicker mixing and editing
- MIDI Clock Output for easily connecting to external grooveboxes and workstations
- “My Universal Audio” plug‑in folder to see only the plug‑ins you own
- Reverse Audio clips for easy creative effects
*LUNA is currently available as a free download for all Thunderbolt-equipped Apollo owners for macOS systems only. LUNA is not compatible with Apollo FireWire or Apollo Twin USB.