ngLEVELER – “Next generation Leveler” is analog automation system with convenient features for better studio integration. Besides its automation engine it also brings analog saturation per each channel which helps tracks to get more presence in the mix. ngLEVELER doesn’t have any controls, it is either managable via:
- DAW Plug-in
- HUI controller
- Or both
This approach gives us very convenient fader control with true total recall system via DAW plug-in. ngLEVELER was created to become studio centerpiece, and because of its simple analog connectivity it can be used in many applications:
- Between preamps output and analog to digital conversion to manage signal signal going in our DAW, where passive PADs may be really a benefit for vintage high level preamplifiers which may create very high output signal,
- As an automation system for analog consoles insert points,
- As an vintage outboard automation system – as leveler is capable of signal modification on any stage, putting in in chain before and after our vintage processor, allows us to perfectly tweak signal level for a sweet spot, and back it off before hitting our converter.
- As automation system for any analog summing stage,
- Post compression automation – very common mixing problem, where our signal from compressor goes straight into next unit, and essentially this part of processing can’t be really automated – with incorporating ngLEVELER between those processors, it is very easy!
- Analog processor driver – ngLEVELER also implements few channel linking improvements, and it can be used to drive analog units with different signal – please refer to next sections for more information.
- 16 channels of analog automation with total recall
- +24dBu of headroom
- 6dB passive attenuator (PAD) for better integration with high level signals
- Very low noise and distortion – THD+N < 0.01%
- MUTE and SOLO for each channel
- HUI controllers integration
- Proprietary THD implementation
- IN and OUT (before and after signal leveling) metering fully integrated with DAW plug-in Flexible DAW/Live plug-in control for instant recall
- DB-25 analog connectivity
- Management via Ethernet or USB
As all our “Next Generation” units, advanced plugin for all DAW formats (VST2/VST3/AU/AAX) is available for better integration. Currently only multichannel version is available, which allows to manage whole unit, but in near future, also other plug-in versions will be released:
- 1 channel version
- 2 channels version (stereo)
- 4 channels version – perfect plugin for stereo tracks when we would like to level signal going IN and OUT our unit.
For more information, visit: http://wesaudio.com/ngleveler/