We are pleased to announce a new version of Waves plugins, Waves V11. Update to V11 to future-proof your sessions, ensure compatibility with the latest DAWs and operating systems (including MacOS 10.15 Catalina), enjoy plugin updates including new versions of the Renaissance plugins, get new plugins added to premium bundles, and more.
Future-Proof Your Sessions
At Waves, we devote much of our time and software development resources to ensure that the plugins you invested in will always remain compatible with all the latest major DAWs and operating systems. V11 is the latest in our ongoing updates, so you can always keep focusing on what’s important—creating the best music and audio you possibly can, now and in the future.
How to Update to Waves V11
First ensure that your system and DAW support Waves V11.
If your Waves licenses are covered by the Waves Update Plan, simply update them to V11 for free. If they are not covered, renew your coverage first, then update.
Once your licenses are updated, install & activate your V11 plugin software.
Please note: V11 plugins are not supported in MultiRack, SoundGrid Studio and StudioRack. V11 plugins are fully supported in the upcoming SuperRack plugin rack and in eMotion LV1 V10.
What You Get in Waves V11
Full ongoing compatibility with the latest major DAWs & operating systems (including macOS 10.15 Catalina).
New updated versions of all eight Renaissance plugins, including:
- Freshly designed interfaces with three skin choices: Light, Dark, and Legacy
- Real-time frequency analyzers added to the R-EQ and R-Channel plugins
- Complete revision of the R-Channel user interface for more intuitive usage of the channel strip plugin
- 700+ new presets by leading artists
Free plugins added to selected premium bundles:
- Platinum: One Knob Pumper, MetaFilter, Greg Wells ToneCentric
- Diamond: OneKnob Pumper, MetaFilter, Greg Wells ToneCentric, Cobalt Saphira
- Horizon: OneKnob Pumper, MetaFilter, Greg Wells ToneCentric, WLM Plus Loudness Meter
- Mercury, Pro Show, SD7 Pro Show: Infected Mushroom Pusher
Plugin performance improvements:
- Access to all other plugin updates since V10.
- 1400+ artist presets added to plugins: see full list.
- EQ Curve support on Pro Tools and Avid S6 for the AudioTrack, eMo F2, eMo Q4, F6, GEQ, H-EQ, Linear Phase EQ, Q10, R-EQ, R-Channel, RS56 plugins.
- Set any preset as default preset in all plugins.
- NKS support added to 43 Waves plugins for compatibility with Native Instruments hardware: see full list of NKS-ready plugins.
- Personal technical support (phone, email, TeamViewer) included in your Waves Update Plan coverage.