SAND3 is a VST/AAX/AU plug-in suite which reproduces the sonic behavior of a series of high-end British consoles which literally dominated the Pop and Rock scene from the ’80s onward.
Sound engineers from all over the world swear by their forward, slightly ‘aggressive’ sound as well as their logical layout.
In addition to a fully replicated channel strip, SAND3 includes 3 EQ modules, a compressor inspired by 3 different British units, and a preamp module, for a total of 6 plugins.
Last but not least, SAND3 packs the experience of 7 renowned engineers, who have been directly involved in the development of dedicated AI presets, ready for use.
METERS TO GO
SAND3 is equipped with different multivariable meters for the INPUT and OUTPUT stages including VU, Peak, True Peak, LUFS, K12, K14 and more. We did this to give you the utmost in level reference during mixing.
NEW EQ MODULES.
In SAND3 we introduced 2 extra EQ modules to give you even more tonal-shaping possibilities. SAND3 +E EQ is derived from a console which changed the face of mixing forever, whereas SAND3 +G EQ is derived from another revered British console which was introduced on the market in 1993. It features a switchable 4-band parametric equalizer with a preamp section and an additional high and low-pass filter set. Find out more in the user manual.
UNION IS STRENGTH
We teamed up with 7 professional engineers from all over the world to feed SAND3’s AI with some good knowledge. Out of these, we collected full captures of these mixing engineer’s tests and, after putting together all the data we came up with 8 accurate AI presets (included in SAND3EQ standalone plugin) you can use in your productions.
WHAT YOU GET
- SAND3 Channel Strip
- SAND3 EQ
- SAND3+G EQ
- SAND3+E EQ
- SAND3 COMP
- SAND 3 PRE
HOW TO TRY A PLUGIN: TRIAL MODE
- Create a user account (if you do not have one yet) on our website
- Download and Install Aquarius, our products manager, for either Mac or PC
- Log in to Aquarius using your user email and password
- Type the product name in the ‘search’ field inside Aquarius to find the ‘(trial)’ version of the product, then click on the thumbnail or on the ‘Install’ button. This will take you to the product page (the trial version of a product is also visible in the ‘related products’ section on the right)
- Select the right plugin format according to the DAW you are using and click ‘Install’
- Aquarius will download, install, and authorize the trial product automatically
- Run your DAW. You’re set!