Universal Audio is proud to release the UAD-2 Satellite Thunderbolt, an upgraded version of the popular DSP Accelerator available in QUAD or OCTO Core formats, now with Thunderbolt 3 connectivity.
UAD-2 Satellite Thunderbolt 3 DSP Accelerator
The UAD-2 Satellite Thunderbolt 3 is a powerhouse DSP accelerator that gives Mac and Windows 10 users complete access to the world’s most detailed and authentic analog emulation plug-ins, exclusively on the UAD platform.
Bolstered by next-generation connectivity, UAD-2 Satellite Thunderbolt 3 lets users run large professional mixes with the rich analog character of award-winning UA-developed plug-ins, including exclusive titles from Neve, Fender, Lexicon, Studer, and many more. Plus, it’s backward-compatible with Thunderbolt 1 and 2 UA devices.
UAD-2 Satellite Thunderbolt 3 DSP Accelerator Key Features:
- Run UAD Powered Plug-Ins via Thunderbolt 3 on modern Mac and Windows 10 systems (backward compatible with Thunderbolt 1 and 2 devices)
- 4 (QUAD) or 8 (OCTO) SHARC processors provide a massive DSP boost for running large professional mixes
- Access over 100 plug-ins from Ampex, Lexicon, Studer, Neve, Manley, SSL, EMT, Helios, and more
- Includes the Analog Classics Plus bundle featuring Legacy editions of LA-2A Classic Audio Leveler, 1176 Classic Limiting Amplifiers, Pultec EQP-1A, Pultec Pro, and Fairchild 670 plug-ins, plus 610-B Tube Preamp & EQ, and more
- Compatible with Pro Tools, Logic Pro X, Cubase, Live, and more
- Combine with other Thunderbolt-equipped UAD-2 devices including PCIe card(s), UA Audio Interfaces, and additional Satellites
- Dual Thunderbolt 3 ports for daisy-chaining of Thunderbolt peripherals
Also available with Custom software packages featuring user-selectable plug‑ins
Learn more about the UAD-2 Satellite Thunderbolt 3 DSP Accelerator: