DSP-Quattro version 5.1 is now available for the public download.
It comes with dozens of little and major new things and improvements, this is the new BatchProcessor:
New: BatchProcessor, very much more powerful respect the one of v4.
- New: no need to save the Project in advance before to work with it
- New: new command on the audio file editor to save your edits replacing the source audio file on MacOS file system, outside the Project, with only one mouse click.
- New: ISRC codes embedded in WAV files are fully supported
- New: import/export of audio files in FLAC format (only HighSierra or newer)
- New: it is now possible to rename audio file and other items on the Documents list by right-mouse clicking.
- New: Zoom In/Out on the position of the mouse pointer: keeping the control key pressed while using the mouse scroll-wheel, DSP-Quattro does a zoom In/Out around the position of the mouse pointer and not around the Playback cursor
- New: Playback Cursor Follow OFF or Follow Next Screen options
- New: row selection on AudioCDLayout Audio Region and CD-Track tables has been revisited and improved. It is now possible to click on the Speaker on a row of both tables to jump to that AudioRegion/CD-Track starting the playback.
- New: additional options on Preferences
- New: recording mode has been revisited. New MonoLeft and MonoRight options for mono new recordings.
- AudioCDLayout graphic engine is drastically faster redrawing when shifting AudioRegions, setting cross-fades, trimming AudioRegion start/end.
- AudioCDLayout PDF Sheet has been revisited.
- fixed a potential un-compatibility closing some AU plug-ins causing a crash.
- code optimization and bug fixing
- compiled using the Apple SDK for MacOS 10.14 Mojave, tested also in dark mode.