V-Clip, the long awaited commercial sequel to the highly regarded Free Clip, is finally here!
V-clip is a high quality multi-algorithm soft clipper that is equally well suited as a creative saturation tool as it is as a mastering stage professional clipping maximizer.
- Live tracing of your signal along the clipping curve for clear and transparent monitoring of your signal loudness and clipping amount.
- Double-precision 64-bit floating-point processing supported natively and upscaled internally regardless of input.
- Large selection of different clipping sigmoid functions to choose from.
- Up to 256x oversampling with three different advanced polyphasic anti aliasing filter types.
- Custom clipping mode to provide separate waveshaping for positive and negative samples plus DC offset control and filtering, allowing for unique sounding distortion with even and odd harmonics.
- Advanced waveform visualisation and oscilloscope view.
- Use Auto-gain or auto-ceiling to adjust for new peaks introduced by oversampling, or inter-sample peaks
- Built in test-tone, gain matching.
Order here: https://www.vennaudio.com/product/v-clip/
Available for Windows as VST, VST3 or AAX, and for MacOS 10.9+ as Audio Unit, VST, VST3 or AAX, 32 bit or 64 bit supported on both operating systems.