Behind the Mic
Featuring our custom hand-tuned condenser capsule, Ember captures stunning detail and is ideal for recording music for online distribution through SoundCloud® and capturing professional sound for YouTube® videos. It’s also your secret weapon for broadcasting, podcasting and live-streaming.
Inside the Sound
Ember’s precise cardioid polar pattern and custom-designed phantom power circuitry ensure remarkably consistent frequency response with ultra-low noise for a rich, smooth vocal sound. Clean, high-output gain ensures impressive headroom for up-front instruments and commanding vocals.
Sleek, Low-Profile Design
Ember’s compact, side-address design makes it easy to position in tight spaces—since it picks up sound from the front of the mic instead of the end, you can easily sneak it in anywhere. And Ember’s sleek form factor keeps a low profile on camera, making it ideal for streamers and video creators.
- Hand-tuned condenser capsule delivers open, detailed sound
- Premium, high-output electronics for maximum clarity and headroom
- Cardioid polar pattern with excellent off-axis noise rejection
- Compact side-address design fits anywhere and looks great on camera
- Works great with home studio audio interfaces
- Transducer Type: Condenser capsule
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 38 Hz-20 kHz
- Sensitivity: 12 mV/PA
- Output Impedance: 40 ohms
- Rate Load Impedance: 1k ohm
- Maximum SPL: 132 dB SPL
- Power Requirements: +48V DC Phantom Power
- Weight: 0.38 kg (0.84 lbs.)
- Dimensions: 219 mm (L), 38.26 mm (W), 31.91 mm (D)