Universal Audio is pleased to announce the release of UAD Software v9.5. Alongside the new UA-developed Helios Type 69 Preamp and EQ Collectionplug-in, this latest software release also offers plug-in titles from UA’s direct developer partner, Brainworx.
Available exclusively for UAD-2 hardware and UA Audio Interfaces, the A/DA Flanger plug-in is an exacting emulation of this iconic, often outrageous sounding, bucket-brigade flanging pedal that gained mythical status in the late ’70s and early ’80s. Often referred to as “the Holy Grail of Flangers,” the A/DA Flanger plug-in captures all the expansive depth of the original’s Panasonic MN3010 bucket-brigade circuit, as well as plug-in-only features like tempo sync, mix control, and dual stereo modes.
A/DA Flanger Plug-In Key Features:
- Precise modeling of both an original 1979 and modern 2009 A/DA reissue in one plug-in
- Officially licensed and authenticated by A/DA Signal Processors
- Unparalleled time delay range of 40:1 for extremely wide sweeps
- Switch between odd or even harmonic emphasis for a variety of tones
- Mono or stereo operation, including stereo upmixing from mono signals
- Physical input impedance and hands-on control of gain staging with Unison™ technology
- Available exclusively for UAD hardware and UA Audio Interfaces
Friedman® Buxom Betty Amplifier
Available exclusively for UAD-2 hardware and UA Audio Interfaces the Friedman Buxom Betty Amplifier plug-in expertly captures all of the dynamic clean and crunch tones of the boutique, dual EL34-powered tone machine. The Buxom Betty Amplifier plug-in not only captures the touch sensitive textures of the handwired hardware, it adds 100 high-end recording chains as well as onboard vintage delay, noise gate, and lo/hi pass filters for further tone shaping.
The Friedman Buxom Betty Amplifier plug-in also features Unison™ technology for UA Audio Interfaces. This means a UA Interface user’s guitar pickups will see the exact impedance load as if they’re plugged into a Friedman Buxom Betty amplifier- a feature found only on UA Audio Interfaces.
Friedman Buxom Betty® Amplifier Plug-In Key Features:
- Exacting emulation of the original Friedman Buxom Betty guitar amplifier
- Endorsed and fully authenticated by Friedman Amplifiers
- 100 Recording Chains with multiple speaker cabinet impulse responses
- FX Rack features vintage delay, noise gate, filter controls, internal power soak, and pre- and post-amp bypass
- Unison™ technology for Apollo interfaces offers authentic tone, touch, and feel of original Friedman Buxom Betty amplifier thanks to impedance matching
- Available exclusively for UAD-2 hardware and UA Audio interfaces